The Leadership Lab
The Leadership Lab is a customized leadership development program for administrators, coaches and teams.
It is a customized format. Through the Energy Leadership process, we come to understand ourselves by understanding our energy, how to use it more effectively and defining what leadership is.
As a Master Practitioner of the Energy Leadership Index (ELI), I use this 20-minute assessment to help individuals understand how they "show up every day" under normal circumstances and under stress. It helps to identify ways to shift your thinking to more productive leader thinking so you see choice and opportunity.
Additionally, we may use the DISC Talent Insights assessment, giving us insight in to behavioral tendencies. It shows how and what motivates us to do certain things. We provide a team wheel which plots all team member behavioral tendencies and then come up with a guide for best ways to communicate with each other.
We partner and design SMART goals and create an accountability system so you hold yourself accountable for achieving your goals.
- Discussion of leadership.
- Understanding energy, both anabolic and catabolic.
- Discussion of energy as it relates to decision-making, team building and trust, conflict resolution and/or other things that may come up.
- Interactive exercises to discuss differences in behavioral tendencies individually and as a group or team.
What Will You Learn:
- A greater awareness of self.
- The power of a leader who is more in tune with how to shift thinking and perspectdives to more productive means on and off the field.
- Engage in more trusting and powerful relationships.
- How being accountable to yourself gets results.
The Leadership Lab ranges from 2-4 workshop formats and can continue for additional 1 hour sessions.