What are the benefits
of leadership development?
- Empower leaders and student-athletes to think out-of-the box to spur their creativity.
- Help assess your leadership potential, level of engagement and awareness about you and things influencing your life
- Becoming more purposeful on and off the field so you can make better decisions, and trust your intuition.
- Identify what gets in the way of your goals
- Become more conscious about choices and opportunities so you perform your best
- Be accountable for your actions to get results
This matters because…
- Athletics is a forum for life-long leadership learning
- A fast-moving, complex society requires more thoughtful, purposeful leaders
- Learning about self is a pivot point for engagement and productivity personally, professionally or on the field.
- Shifting attitudes and behaviors are central to leadership growth and reaching potential.
So ask yourself...
- What is my or our goals?
- What things could get in my way or my team’s way of reaching our goal?
- What are the top character skills I/we need to reach our goal?
- What’s our road map for getting there?